The SX-1000-550 SABM K Q span arch roof roll forming machine is easy to operate and features outstanding quality on the finished products. It has an arch sheet production components capable of 13 meters/minute and sewing at 6 meters/minute.
It is easy to use and install, and features a reasonable design and reliable performance, making the Kspan arch steel roof forming machine an increasingly popular choice among global customers. We also provide all relevant accessories to begin projects immediately once the machine arrives at the construction site.
Main Technical Specification
1. Length: Approx. 10.3 m
2. Width: Approx. 2.25 m
3. Height: Approx. 2.30 m
4. Weight: Approx. 13000kg
5. Axle: Three axles, six tires
6. Wheel/tires: Standard
7. Towing: adjustable draw bar height from 80mm-160mm with 80mm round hitch.
8. Lighting System: Easily adaptable lighting
9. Drive System: All hydraulic
10. Fuel tank capacity: 68 liters
11. Construction: All steel and burnished aluminum construction, precision forming rollers with hard chrome plating.
12. Decoiling Device: 508 mm inside diameter, 5000kg capacity
13. Plant: Premium urethane enamel over epoxy primer (white) with buyers' markings on top and side covers
14. Panel forming speed: Approx. 18 meters/min
15. Curving Speed: Approx. 15 meters/min
16. Seaming Speed: Approx. 6 meters/min
17. Tables: four legs, with rollers, stand separately
18. Minimum Radius: 3.65 meters
19. Steel Coil Capacity: 1.2 mm nominal ASTM 653 Grade 50, 1.5 mm maximum thickness, 0.80 mm minimum thickness
20. Maximum Building Size: 38 meters wide, widths are calculated using liberal code parameters from the International Building Code