The SX-914-400 Kspan is an arch steel forming machine developed by Sanxing Machinery. Known for its mechanical expansion decoiler, straight panel forming unit and other accessories, the Kspan arch steel roof machine operates at a working speed of 15 meters per minute in straight sheets. The panel making machine has a 400mm effective width, and a 210 mm groove depth.
The Kspan arch steel roof machine has a panel operating factor of 43%, and its rollers have 13 steps. The machine is CE certified, and widely used to construct warehouses, workshops and hangars, as well as in the production of boats, vehicles, highway guardrails and other applications.
Main Technical Specification
1. Length: Approx. 10.3m
2. Width: Approx. 2.25m
3. Height: Approx. 2.30m
4. Weight: Approx. 13,000kg
5. Axle: Three axles, six tires
6. Wheel/tires: Standard
7. Towing: adjustable draw bar height from 80mm-160mm with 80mm round hitch.
8. Lighting System: Easily adaptable lighting
9. Drive System: All hydraulic
10. Fuel tank capacity: 68 liters
11. Construction: All steel and burnished aluminum construction, precision forming rollers with hard chrome plating.
12. Decoiling Device: 508 mm inside diameter, 5000kg capacity
13. Plant: Premium urethane enamel over epoxy primer (white) with buyers' markings on top and side covers
14. Panel forming speed: Approx. 15 meters/min
15. Curving Speed: Approx. 13 meters/min
16. Seaming Speed: Approx. 6 meters/min
17. Tables：Four legs, with rollers, stand separately
18. Minimum Radius: 3.65 meters
19. Steel Coil Capacity: 1.2 mm nominal ASTM 653 Grade 50, 1.5 mm maximum thickness, 0.80 mm minimum thickness
20. Maximum Building Size: 40 meters wide, widths are calculated using liberal code parameters from the International Building Code